We understand the enormous pressure, stress and anxiety you are having to cope as a business to get through these challenging times and make it to the other side of this crisis. With this in mind, we are here to say you’re not in it alone. Our HR Advisors are closely monitoring the updates from the Fair Work Commission and will keep you updated with the developments. Make sure you have subscribed to our newsletter to receive timely updates in your inbox.
Stage 4 restrictions
Can you stay open? Do you need a COVID Workplace Safety Plan in place? Find out more in the link below:
- Covid Safe Plan – Stage 4 Industries – Distribution
- 2022 – The Year of Challenge, Change and Reward
- How to Avoid WorkCover Claims Due to COVID-19
- Dealing with Difficult Customers during Covid-19
- How to recruit during the pandemic
- Dealing with the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations for Business!
- Should your employees continue to work from home after lockdown?
- How to keep your staff motivated during lockdowns.
- The grey area of understanding COVID-19 Vaccinations and the Workplace
- Should you Conduct Staff Performance Reviews Online?
- Pushing through to 2022!
- Bouncing back after Stage 4 Restrictions I Webinar
- How staff feedback can make or break your business – Webinar
- The Value of Getting Professional Advice I Webinar
- Time to get your business thriving again in the new financial year l Webinar
- Getting your business organised to maximise efficiency l Webinar
- Managing your payroll during COVID 19 l Webinar
- Setting your business up in sourcing new staff, for a new start l Webinar
- Getting back to basics in managing staff I Webinar
- Getting your business to excel through better technology I Webinar
- Building a sales pipeline back in your business I Webinar
- Free HR Documents & Checklists
- Simple steps to help stop the spread
- Good Hygiene is in Your Hands
- Have you recently travelled overseas?
February 13, 2024
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
B2B Sales Masterclass Sales Training Workshop
Hyatt Place Essendon Fields, Essendon Victoria
Free 15 Minute Chat line with our HR Consultants
If you have a HR, salary or rostering query or confused about your obligation around COVID-19 as an employer, then please book a 15 min free chat with one of our HR Consultants.
Free 15 Minute Phone Chat for Business Owners
You can book a free 15 min chat with Colin Wilson, Director KBA to help you calm your nerves and discuss ways to lead your team through this crisis. This one-on-one conversation will include:
- Brainstorm what’s working and where you need immediate help
- Your weekly survival plan for the next 2, 4, & 8 weeks
- Let’s chat about building resilience
- What is good business acumen in these times
- Ways to stay mentally positive to drive your team
#SurviveandThrive – Follow us on Instagram