Is your company struggling to achieve its goals and objectives? Is there misalignment between departments where staff are not on the same page? Maybe you have a great business and you want to know how to get to the next level? Conduct an Employer and Staff Satisfaction Survey with Key Business Advisors using STAR Workplace Program.
What is a STAR Workplace and why should I conduct a survey in my business?
STAR Workplace is a unique tool that measures both employer and staff satisfaction, as well as how your staff’s everyday activities link back to your business strategy. STAR Workplace allows you to benchmark your business against other small and medium enterprises, providing you a snapshot of where your business is today, what is working well and it will identify key areas to focus on for improvement.
The STAR benchmarking tools identify what drives strategy in your business.
The four components that are evaluated include:
- S trategy Fulfilment
- T eam Engagement
- A ctions & Processes to Retain Employees
- R esults of Company Performance
Through this STAR program, your company will be able to measure the engagement of your staff and it will highlight issues within your business. And, more importantly, it also collates employee and employer data to produce a report that can serve as a starting point for business improvement and change.
The STAR Workplace Program uses two processes to gather information from both the employer and employees.
The assessment includes:
- Interview Survey of Employer – 80 odd questions
- Confidential Staff Satisfaction Survey – 28 odd questions plus up to 10 of your own customised into the survey being anonymous
- 360 Degree Report for improved strategies
- Benchmarking your business against others – Industry Standard
- Team workshop (facilitated by KBA) to present the results resulting in high motivation for change
Understanding the Key Drivers of conducting this survey
- Measures employees’ and employers’ satisfaction with the business
- Opens up lines of communication with staff
- Shows you ways to retain key staff
- Identifies strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in the business
- Identifies areas of risk and sustainability
- Shows what the staff are thinking of your company and provides constructive feedback and areas for improvement
- Create an understanding of what drives staff to achieve your company goals and objectives
By conducting this anonymous survey as it is confidential being an online survey, your company will be able to identify the key strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in your business so you can grow. This survey will also help with areas of risk and sustainability.
Conducting an Employee Survey demonstrates to staff that you care by having them thinking about your company because you want their valuable input. This STAR Survey will provide you the key drivers to achieve your company objectives and goals that are linked to your business priorities and strategy.
Our STAR Employer & Staff Survey will provide your company with a comprehensive report, including recommendations on resolving underlying issues. Benchmark your company against other like-minded businesses from the researched information from other Australasian companies.
What are the costs?
- Please contact us for a quote to suit your business needs.
STAR Workplace Background
Using research-based on the implementation of internationally accepted models, the STAR Workplace Program was developed as a self-assessment tool to enable organisations to understand and learn how their own strategy is implemented and identify areas for improvement. This is a perpetual process – not a “one-off” change program. As a result, the STAR Workplace Program creates a benchmark for ongoing business improvement and employee engagement.
The measurement system is the underlying method of data analysis. For any workplace, the STAR benchmark goal is 75% or above.
Throughout the report bar graphs will also assist you with your planning priorities, using the internationally recognised Risk Management System:
- Green – Priorities for SustainabilityThis represents results that achieve a high rating of 75% or more. These are factors that show strength in your result.
- Gold – Priorities for ManagementThis represents results that achieve a rating of 67% – 74%. These are factors that require management attention/ interventions.
- Red – Priorities for RiskThis represents results that are less than 67%. These are factors that are high risk in your business.
This STAR Workplace Program is designed to find out ways to improve the overall company’s performance of your business, and this should be linked to your Business Strategy and Growth Plan for better business improvement. Staff is one of the most valuable assets of your company and if you have issues within your company, then this will affect business performance and revenue growth. This program will help you identify key measures that need to be put in place to minimise risk and maximise sustainability.
This Workplace Program is best used in conjunction with workplace improvement initiatives which will assist you in developing a 12 month HR Plan, taking your business to go from good to great!
The STAR Workplace Program also includes a set of reports to assist you in project managing improvements in your business:
- Our STAR Workplace Program provides a set of reports and a presentation to assist you in project managing improvements in your company:
- 12 Month Action Plan for Improvement
- Detailed Analysis of Strategy Vs Activity
- STAR Workplace Qualitative Report
- STAR Workplace Quantitative Report
- Human Resources Framework Self-Assessment Dashboard
- People & Culture Presentation to present to Key Stakeholders and Team (Facilitated by KBA)
Key Business Advisors is a Network Member of HR Coach. The HR Coach Research Institute commissioned a pilot research project in 2004 on the business sector and what the gap is between Strategic Intent and Strategic Drift, to understand why some businesses achieve their strategy and others do not.
Let us help your company to perform better by conducting our STAR Workplace Program.
Download the STAR Workplace Brochure to share with your workplace.
Download the HR Coach White Paper ‘Employee Satisfaction Doesn’t Mean Profit’ by filling out the form below:
Download the HR Coach White Paper ‘Cultivating Management Culture’ by filling out the form below:
What our clients say
“We have participated in the STAR Workplace program which gave us great feedback as to where we were in the eyes of our staff and being fully independent the information gathered, while hard to take in some areas, gave us the tools to improve our team’s morale and make sure everyone was on the same page, enabling our business to move forward”
– Rodney Pearl, Corporate Manager