How to Manage & Motivate Staff through a HR Process Workshop
In response to demand from our clients throughout Australia, this workshop – How to Manage & Motivate Staff through a HR Process Workshop, was created over ten years ago and has been regularly updated since then. This program incorporates and links our methodology and services, including business advice, coaching, mentoring, sales training, and human resources software and solutions.
Through this extensive workshop, you will gain a deeper understanding of what comprises of a highly motivated team. Many of our clients have benefited from this program and has learnt to leverage from their valuable asset – ‘Staff’.
- What is the difference between a great leader and a manager
- What is your manager’s role
- How to follow an organisational chart
- Key drivers for sales results
- How to recruit the right staff
- The interview process
- The purpose of position descriptions
- Starting staff with the correct orientation / planned induction
- The purpose of company policies
- Planning for training sessions and sales meetings
- How to motivate your sales team
- Staff performance reviews and counselling staff
- Staff dismissal and exit checklist
- Motivational tools
What do you receive:
- Designed Workbooks
- Ready to use Templates
- Class exercises relevant to the industry
- Certificate of completion
- Experienced, professional & friendly instructors
Who is this for?
Business Owners, Managers, Team Leaders and HR Managers that primarily deals with staff management will benefit the most from the program.