Create an LMS Online Training Program for your organisation using our expertise
Build a training academy for your organisation through a Learning Management System (LMS) being the new alternative to face-to-face training. KBA can help you create an LMS Training Program being a cloud-based software that is an effective tool for training your employees through a national or Australasian presence.
KBA can customise your current training and induction material and convert it to an online solution where your staff has 24-hour access to complete training lessons or modules, and you can track everyone’s learning and outcomes. A customised LMS Training Program can be tailored to any company creating growth opportunities, and it has been proven to be more cost-effective. The best learning management systems are flexible, scalable where you can add more content as you develop and grow. Empowering organisations are looking for new and alternative solutions to deliver uninterrupted training to employees where it is interactive with activities and quizzes.
KBA has partnered up with a team of experts to ensure we can implement and deliver the best LMS Training Programs for our clientele.
Download our free 10 Steps – How to create an LMS Training Program in your Organisation
LMS Training Program is the new alternative for training
Benefits of LMS Online Training Program:
- You can start an in-house training academy to manage the learning and development of your staff
- Educate and train your staff through induction or reinduction on your processes, systems, sales to products and services
- You can reach a national or global presence saving your organisation valuable time, effort, and money
- Enabling and engaging your staff to easily manage your training requirements
- Train large groups of employees 24/7 by providing anytime, anywhere accessibility
- Create high-quality training through all forms of training being Visual, Auditory, and Kinaesthetic
- Set standards to increase employee skill sets and capability through the quality of your brand
- Launch new initiatives that will drive more sales revenue for your organisation
- We know that 72% of global organisations see LMS systems as a competitive advantage and 94% of employees say that they would stay longer at a company that invested in their career development
- Online training reduces high staff training costs
- One of the best ways to deliver engaging learning with measurable outcomes
Here at Key Business Advisors, we can provide a complete end-to-end solution in helping you create and develop a training academy. We have teamed up with a range of industry experts where we can build a training solution and then project-manage the process of creating an LMS Training Program for your organisation.
From working with you to get a comprehensive understanding of what you are trying to achieve with your LMS system, writing transcripts, liaising with web developers, video production house, and copywriters; we will work to turn your initial concept into the finished product that will engage and connect with your audience. We ensure the training development and video production runs smoothly to the finishing touches creating better engagement with your staff, whilst creating ongoing support.
Key Business Advisors is setting new standards in learning technology and support, driving companies who believe that people are their greatest asset. We exceed expectations across enterprises, industries, and major cities across Australia, helping people learn at the speed of now and preparing companies for the future of work. Contact Key Business Advisors today and turn your eLearning LMS academy into your secret weapon!
See what our clients at Carpet Court have to say about the LMS Training Academy we developed for over 200 members across Australia:
What KBA’s Director, Colin Wilson has to say about building a successful LMS online training program:
Call us today on 1300 4 ADVICE (1300 4 238 423) and let Key Business Advisors take your business from good to GREAT.