In 2023, many companies faced challenges in finding the right team member for their business. This struggle proved both frustrating and time-consuming, leading to substantial costs when the recruitment efforts were unsuccessful. It causes disruptions among team members, setbacks, people issues, and cultural problems. The repercussions include customer issues and disappointments from not having enough or the right staff.
Recruiting staff takes time and effort, and due to a lack of recruitment expertise, compounded by the current unemployment trends, KBA observed instances where recruitment processes ended poorly, resulting in early departures or terminations due to misalignment.
Our January blog, ‘Ready, Set, Grow in 2024’, emphasises the importance of focusing on your business to become an employer of choice. Allow KBA’s HR Team to take the reins of your recruitment process, offering you a comprehensive end-to-end solution.
We offer comprehensive recruitment packages, leveraging our expertise and innovative approaches to attract and identify the right candidates for your business. By working closely with you, we ensure a seamless recruitment and induction process, taking your business from good to great!
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Ensure you have a compelling job ad linked to a detailed Position Description, highlighting the reasons candidates should join your company.
- We will recruit for success, ensuring the candidate’s skill sets and attributes are aligned with your goals and objectives.
- We will employ diverse recruitment methods until we find the perfect fit for your team.
- We will keep you accountable throughout the recruitment process to ensure timely decision-making.
- We will support the administration of a thorough induction process to ensure your next candidate has a successful start.
- We can help establish the foundation for future performance conversations, ensuring alignment among all team members.
- We can also assist in conducting performance reviews, setting goals, and providing necessary training and development support.
Hiring people who will be top performers as soon as they join your team is crucial to the success of your business, as staff turnover incurs significant expenses. At KBA, we understand the importance of effective recruitment and onboarding, and our team is well-equipped to guide you through the process.
For more information on our recruitment services, please contact us on 1300 4 ADVICE or refer to this website link: https://keyba.com.au/hr-consulting/recruitment-and-induction/
Our passionate and motivated team at KBA is committed to supporting your company in achieving its goals. As out-of-the-box thinkers, we integrate into your team providing recruitment and HR support.
As an outsourced HR company, we can support your company with professional documentation services for Job Ads, Position Descriptions, and Employment Contracts – which play a big part in finding the right person for your business. Our purpose is to take our clients on a journey through all aspects of employee engagement and performance. Through this process, this is how we take businesses from good to great!
If you would like to explore our services further or require assistance, please reach out to Key Business Advisors on 1300 4 ADVICE or our website www.keyba.com.au