Olga Shepherd, HR Advisor, has been awarded Key Business Advisors’ Employee of the Month for March.
Team members who nominated Olga for the award say they did so because of:
- The amount of work and travelling completed
- Strengthening partnerships with South Australian customers
- Outcomes of her hard work for the clients
According to her colleagues the reasons Olga stood out for the month were:
- Her determination whilst working under a busy schedule
- Advising clients on difficult decisions
- Being prepared to travel to meet her clients needs and continuing to stay motivated in increasing the success of the business
Colleagues said others could learn the following from Olga:
- Work and clients don’t simply come to you, you need to work hard and earn them
- Tenacity and determination pays off
- Always making sure your clients are doing the right thing in Best Practice of HR
Well done Olga for a fantastic month.