Stephanie Boudehen, HR Advisor, has been named KBA’s Employee of the Month for her hard work and brilliant results in June. It was the second time she won the award in the 2013-2014 financial year.
Stephanie’s colleagues at KBA said they nominated her because she:
- Had another great result in June
- Always goes above and beyond, providing excellent customer service
- Has done more travel and out-of-office work than any other KBA employee to meet clients’ needs
According to those who voted for Stephanie, the following are some of the reasons she stood out in June:
- “[her] tireless efforts without any complaints”
- “Steph is gaining more clients and always has the ability to ensure that her work is completed.”
- “Steph has had a challenging month, juggling some big issues that clients have [encountered]. Not once did she let some of the emotions that clients put in front of her affect the quality of work – she has been more determined to help our clients get the results they were looking for.”
They said that what others could learn from Stephanie are:
- “[To] just get on with it when it needs to be done, even if you have to put in a few extra hours.”
- “Be organised. Watch your time. Do your best and keep trying.”
- “Don’t let clients’ issues affect you. Keep your cool (especially in front of the client) and just keep working through it as it will all sort itself out in the long run.
Well done, Steph! KBA is very grateful for your commitment to clients and the team!