As quick as you blinked Christmas has come and gone! Hopefully you were able to switch off and relax during the festive season, however the New Year has well and truly started and so too, the deep thinking of what’s in store for 2012?
As business owners return back to work there are some necessary key steps they need to do for the year to start off with a bang and be highly successful in 2012!
5 key steps to achieve good sales results early in the year….
- Set clear goals of what you need to do to improve your business from last year
- Set the criteria for your managers and team on where you want them to be for the end of January, March quarter, mid-year and end of year
- Evaluate the budgets and skill level of all your staff/managers and make the tough decisions to achieve your goals
- Motivate your staff with a “can do” positive attitude
- As you achieve your goals and tick the boxes, share these mile stones with all staff so they see they are contributing together as a team for the business!
Sales staff need to fire from day one and you need to ensure YOU lead from the front so your business and sales results are achieved in 2012. Your determination, with the benchmark set high and no excuses is what is required from you and for your business success. The market is active so don’t let your business be left behind because the competition is beating you.
There is a saying called “Power of Attraction”. The goal for 2012 is to have high focus, high motivation and high success in your business. Customers want to buy from a successful business who offers solutions to meet their needs. Potential staff will be attracted to your business and want to come and work for you. The power of referral will automatically happen providing the foundations are set and maintained by you, the business owner!
Good luck for 2012 and if we can help in any way from taking your business from good to great then why not try us out? To help you get started