Training and motivating your team should be high on your agenda this year to show that you care about your team and want them to be successful. It has been challenging to do this over the past few years, due to the pandemic, despite being a priority within most companies. You need to think of ways to get your team on the same page and heading in the right direction to grow in 2022. If you don’t train and motivate your staff to do meaningful work, you might be at high risk of losing them.
As our states have opened up this year, every business owner is looking for a big start for 2022. They want to recoup the losses incurred that hopefully now sit behind us. The race is now on to dominate your competitors, so creating training initiatives is a great way to improve team motivation.
There are a variety of ways you can train your team. In-house at your office, off-site at a nominated training location, webinars and even online training courses. Whatever you decide, make sure that you schedule a training session that is going to change the dynamics of your company. Your team are going to need your support, and you need to get them engaged in 2022. The secret is to organise training and motivation sessions that have a purpose.
Some questions you may want to ask yourself are the following:
- Has your team come back to 2022 a little flat?
- Is your company performing and achieving its revenue and gross profit targets?
- How is team culture within your company across all departments?
- Are you struggling with getting your team back to the office?
- Have you had some staff turnover?
- Are you worried about some quality staff leaving?
- Do you need to create change within your company to get it back on track?
The year ahead will still bring challenges, but one thing companies need to invest in is creating training and motivational sessions where your team has a great experience. Training can be done in group sessions or one on one. Good coaching and mentoring must follow training to get your team to the next level. You need to have a plan with set goals and objectives to get the best return on investment from the training.
Creating change in a company is not easy. It takes time. We are seeing many companies wanting to create positive change for their workers, and now business owners are investing in what’s needed to get out of the pandemic rut. Invest in your staff, and you will be rewarded. Help them get back on track and back to your business. An excellent motivation facilitator can not only help you get your company back to where it needs to be but, more importantly, become a bigger and better business than ever before.
During the past two years, KBA has diversified in many areas of training.
- Live online training sessions around Business Strategy, People and Culture, Performance Management, and Sales Training.
- FREE Webinars monthly on relevant topics to grow your business.
- Customised Training Sessions around Leadership, Management, and Sales.
- KBA can build your organisation an LMS Training Program tailored for your company.
There is no doubt that nothing beats face to face in-house or off-site training. However, we live in a different world today, and at KBA, we will work with you to find the best training solution (whether face-to-face or online) to deliver impactful motivation with a purpose!
- Please see our latest training initiative on how to build an LMS Training Program for your organisation – Download our 10 Steps.
- Our Free Webinars
And don’t forget the self-help downloads of our FREE Checklist on:
At KBA, we are a team that is very passionate about taking businesses from good to great. If you need help with outsourced training and motivation to get your team back on track, then contact us today!
If you would like help or want to know more about our services, please contact us at Key Business Advisors on 1300 4 ADVICE