Retail Business – Sales Training Workshop
Enrol in an interactive retail sales training workshop to grow the sales in your business. This sales training workshop will provide you and your staff with a professional sales tool kit to give you the resources to grow and develop your business with more profitable sales results.
This program will teach your retail staff the skills on how to sell to the general public or a business owner who enters your store.
Your staff will be focused on engaging the customer and leading them into a direction to close the sale with the products and services you offer.
What you will learn
- How to approach a customer in a friendly and engaging manner
- How to open up a conversation with a customer
- How to identify the customer's personal or business needs by asking open-ended questions
- How to match and educate customers on your products and services
- How to demonstrate your products
- How to sell the features and benefits of your products and services
- How to cross-sell and up-sell other products and services
- How to read the client through verbal and non verbal buying signals
- How to overcome objections
- How to trial close the customer through soft, hard and alternative closing techniques
- How to ask for the order and close the sale
- How to promote the value to the customer so they come back to your store
What you receive
- Designed Workbooks
- Class exercises relevant to industry
- KBA Certificate of Completion
- Experienced, professional & friendly instructors
- $660* (GST inc) per person or
- $550* (GST inc) per person for two or more people from the same business