Understand your Management style and learn how to create a high-performing cohesive team!
DiSC is a leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. (DiSC, 2019)
Everything DiSC is a simple tool that offers information to help you understand yourself and others better- and this can be of tremendous use as a manager. Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator, Colin Wilson will get you to take an online assessment which will give us an insight into your management priorities and preferences. On the day of the workshop, we will help you make sense of the report and teach you how to connect better with your team whose priorities and preferences may be different from yours. Your profile will tell a story about how you manage others. If you are looking to hone your management skills, this workshop can be of great value to you.
This workshop will help managers to build an effective relationship with the team whilst teaching them how to adapt and manage their team better.
The Outcomes of a DiSC for Managers Workshop:
- Learn how to adapt, engage and delegate
- Build a high-performing cohesive team
- Increase motivation
- Improve Team performance
- Identify potential problems when working together
Your assessment will unveil the answers to the following questions:
- What priorities shape your management experience?
- What do you enjoy about managing?
- What drains your energy as a Manager?
- How do you approach directing & delegating?
- How to be effective with your staff
- How to empower and motivate
- What is your approach to developing others?
This Workshop includes:
- A research-validated, online personality assessment
- The module generates a report based on your response
- A workshop to help you make sense of the report
- A certificate of completion
- $605* (GST inc) per person