Understand your Management style and learn how to create a high-performing cohesive team!
Everything DiSC is a simple tool that offers information to help you understand yourself and others better. It is widely used to gain an understanding of people’s behaviour. An ideal workshop for Managers and team members looking to communicate effectively. This workshop will help managers to build an effective relationship with the team whilst teach them how to manage their team better.
Unlike other personality profiles, DiSC does more than just providing understanding into personal traits, it offers strategies and different ways to approach working with, managing and coaching other employees in the workplace based on their own individual report findings.
Prior to the workshop, the participants are asked a series of questions to create a profile, which will give us an insight into your management priorities and preferences. This initial profiling helps you identify your style of communication and that of others in your team.
On the day of the workshop, Everything DiSC Certified Facilitator, Colin Wilson will help you make sense of the report and teach you how to connect better with your team whose priorities and preferences may be different from yours. Your profile will tell a story about how you manage others.
By openly discussing the reports you will discover things about yourself and learn to resolve issues around communication and teamwork.
- Learn how to adapt, engage and delegate
- identify your communication style
- Learn to communicate effectively
- Build a high-performing cohesive team
- Increase motivation
- Improve Team performance
- Identify potential problems when working together
Your assessment will unveil the answers to the following questions:
- What priorities shape your management experience?
- What do you enjoy about managing?
- What drains your energy as a Manager?
- How do you approach directing & delegating?
- How to be effective with your staff
- How to empower and motivate
- What is your approach to developing others?
This Workshop includes:
- A research-validated, online personality assessment
- A workshop to help you make sense of the report
- A certificate of completion
- $605* (GST inc) per person