Jessica Shanahan, HR Advisor, is KBA’s Employee of the Month for October.
KBA Director Colin Wilson revealed that the employees who nominated Jessica said they did so because:
- Jess has stepped up and taken on so many tasks in October to assist KBA’s clients and the rest of the HR team
- Jess is self-driven when it comes to dealing with new clients and new challenges while being based in Queensland and not KBA’s head office. She asks for support if she needs it.
- Jess is committed to taking KBA’s clients to the next level
Jess’s colleagues said she stood out in October because:
- “Even when I have been stuck, Jess assisted in a timely manner and ensured that I knew what I was doing.”
- “There was no hesitation in taking on the extra tasks given to her. No complaints – she just got the job done with no fuss, learning and supporting her outcomes… [she] wants to make a difference!”
- “Her can-do positive attitude has been fantastic with supporting her leader.”
- “[She is] able to work alone in Queensland remotely and is committed to her role.”
According to KBA staff members who nominated Jess, everyone can learn the following from her:
- “Teamwork is what Jess has shown this month” even though she is based far away from KBA’s headquarters.
- “[Do not hesitate] to jump on the phone for any matter – enquiry, opportunity, support or advice.”
- “Attitude is the key to supporting the values of KBA.”