Key Business Advisors Director Colin Wilson has announced that Ray Mather is KBA’s Employee of the Month for April.
Ray’s colleagues at KBA said they nominated him because:
- [Of his] great effort in looking after customers and winning them over immediately
- Ray is focused and ensures he always provides the best possible advice and service to clients
- Ray has taken on a big challenge with one of our largest customers, embedding good HR process into their business and working as a team with KBA and the client
- Ray’s clientele always provides great feedback to the director on his follow up, advice and actions
According to them, the reasons Ray stood out in April were:
- [His] great knowledge of HR; advising clients well
- His focus on helping to improve the HR process of one of KBA’s newest and biggest clients, while assisting other clients, going after new business and being part of the team
- [His] thoroughness when providing advice to clients
- his commitment to visiting new customers to talk about how he and KBA can support them with their HR needs
They said that others could learn the following from Ray:
- Customers simply often need answers and good advice delivered in a professional manner
- Professionalism, focus and high-quality advice/service
- Don’t be scared to put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone and work as a team
- Do the research before you give advice
Well done, Ray!
For more information on Ray, check out his profile here. You can contact her on 1300 4 ADVICE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.