Rebecca Brown, HR Coordinator, has been awarded Key Business Advisors’ Employee of the Month for February.
KBA team members who nominated Rebecca for the award say they did so because:
- Rebecca’s consistent hard work
- Meeting huge demands and doing so with a smile on her face
- Dedication to the role and getting the best out of herself
According to her colleagues the reasons Rebecca stood out for the month were:
- The amount of work she has been doing whilst keeping a positive attitude
- High volume of work successfully completed
- Keeping a positive attitude when encountering challenges
Colleagues said others could learn the following from Rebecca:
- Hard work pays off
- Having passion for the role is important in getting the best out of yourself
- If there is a job to be done and you receive several other tasks which are classified as urgent, you should plan your time, communicate with those people who have provided the tasks and remember to ask for help when required
Well done Rebecca for your fantastic efforts and achievements.