Renee Pedersoli, Accounts and Administration Officer, and Stephanie Boudehen, HR Advisor, have received equal number of votes for Key Business Advisors’ Employees of the Month of September.
Those who nominated Renee said they did so because:
- Renee has steadily taken on more tasks and still keeps up
- [She is a] great team player; efficient and always gets the invoices out in time!
- without her, the office would not have run last month
- Renee uses her initiative to get things done. She is always willing to help and will get self-help books to train herself up on things such as XERO
They said others could learn the following from Renee:
- Prioritising, perseverance, and paying attention to detail
- Efficiency and being organised
- Time management and doing one’s best.
Meanwhile, those who nominated Stephanie cited the following reasons:
- Stephanie always deals with challenging situations in a professional manner
- Her determination to achieve her goals
- Her strong focus and commitment to get her work done for KBA’s clients
They said Stephanie can teach others about:
- Being a team player with strong work ethics
- Being direct and efficient while still being cheerful
- Achieving set goals
Well done, Renee and Stephanie!