Stephanie Boudehen, HR Team Leader, has been awarded Key Business Advisors’ Employee of the Month for April.
Team members who nominated Stephanie for the award say they did so because of:
- Taken on the HR Team Leader role and is running with it
- Continuing to keep up with her ongoing work whilst dealing with a complex case
- Amount of dedication and passion she has for each client
According to her colleagues the reasons Stephanie stood out for the month were:
- Brilliant work ethic and leads by example
- Her relationship with the team and her clients is second to none
- Her commitment to the overall success of the business to achieve
- Maintaining a high standard of work
- How she still manages to find the time to help others in the business
Colleagues said others could learn the following from Stephanie:
- Dedication, loyalty and honest hard work will always lead you to the top of your field
- Stephanie always works her magic in managing her time and prioritising tasks
- Building great rapport and having genuine care for each client will generate growth for the business
Well done Stephanie for winning this month’s award and setting a great example for the team.