Ashlie Harrison, Administration Assistant, has been awarded Key Business Advisors’ Employee of the Month for October.
Team members who nominated Ashlie for the award say they did so because:
- For always offering to lend a hand to team members and doing so with little fuss. Also when receiving help from Ashlie it’s great to know the task will be done accurately and to a high standard
- Always willing to help with anything, happy to provide suggestions, really thorough with her work
- Ashlie has made great inroads in learning all there is to know about KBA and takes genuine feedback on board
- Her attention to detail and problem solving skills
According to her colleagues the reasons Ashlie stood out for the month were:
- Being consistent each day and being a great team player
- Just quietly gets her work done assisting others as required
- Ashlie has been doing a lot of work for marketing and also the recruitment manual. A lot of time was spent ensuring correctness of the content.
- Ashlie has shown a great deal of initiative in her day to day work and problem solving skills
Colleagues said others could learn the following from Ashlie:
- To always be thinking how you can assist another team member to help them with their role which in turn promotes communication throughout the business and improves or consolidates on a positive company culture
- Attention to detail, continuous willingness to help and assist
- Be organised and things will run smoothly for you
- To logically think things through