Jackie Jumonong, Customer Service Coordinator, has been awarded Key Business Advisors’ Employee of the Month for May.
Team members who nominated Jackie for the award say they did so because of:
- Her positive attitude
- Jackie generated a great opportunity for the business which was due to her asking the right questions and really finding out the customer’s needs
- Jackie is committed to learning all aspects of the business in order to provide the best possible support to the team and our clients
According to her colleagues the reasons Jackie stood out for the month were:
- Brilliant work ethic and leads by example
- Goes above and beyond when assisting clients to exceed their expectations
- Often the first in the office in the mornings
- An important part of the team as far as teamwork goes, always very positive and energetic, which sets a positive example for others to follow
- Jackie has provided a key support role to the HR team during a busy period, especially in the area of recruitment where she has done a tremendous job
Colleagues said others could learn the following from Jackie:
- Dedication, loyalty and honest hard work will always lead you to the top of your field
- To be proactive, don’t wait for others – just do it – attitude!
- Jackie has great all-rounder skills and has the positive mindset and motivation to use them, resulting in positive outcomes for the team and our clients
- Is continually asking the question, “what can I do to help you today!”
Congratulations Jackie for a great month.