Key Business Advisors Director Colin Wilson has announced Michael Basile, Junior Administration Assistant, as KBA’s Employee of the Month for September.
KBA staff members who nominated Michael said they did so because even though he only works part-time, he is 100% committed to his job and he took ownership of a major CRM project for KBA. Michael has also demonstrated commitment to learning the talent management software that KBA has recently implemented.
Some of the reasons Michael stood out in September, according to his colleagues:
- “Michael investigated a new cloud-based CRM system and worked out how it could fit into KBA. He [looked] at… what could go right and wrong, and [when he needed to be clear about something], he asked the developers in the UK [about it]. Not only did Michael take ownership of this project [but] he [also] saw it through, from uploading all information on our old CRM system onto the new system, to [writing] a training manual [on] it.”
- “Michael has worked very hard on [the new CRM system] over the last few months and has done an amazing job. [The] training that he did with me was very informative and helpful.”
- “Michael is flexible and available for training on the new [CRM system]. Michael always follows up with any inquiries.”
Colleagues said the following are some of the things that people can learn from Michael:
- When you start a project, take ownership until you achieve the desired outcome
- Persist and follow up
- Be thorough and ensure you take on everything that challenges you every day!
Click here to read more about Michael.