Roger Watson, Sales Trainer and Advisor, has again kicked off the new financial year by winning KBA’s Employee of the Month for July.
Roger’s colleagues who nominated him said they did so in recognition of the following:
- Roger’s hard work, including work outside of ordinary hours, generating new sales training opportunities
- Leading by example and smashing with his sales training bookings
- Being fully booked out six weeks ahead, which is outstanding
They said Roger stood out in July because:
- of his stellar sales performance – he pushed very hard and achieved great sales this month
- his determination and commitment to his clients are outstanding
According to them, others could learn the following from Roger’s example:
- Hard work pays off!
- Commitment, dedication and hard work
- Work hard, keep the pipeline going, and be hungry for getting customers over the line
- Always stay in contact with your customers even when they are going through peaks and troughs because they always come back to you when they are ready!