Key Business Advisors Director Colin Wilson has announced that Jackie Jumonong, Customer Service Coordinator, has been voted by the KBA team as Employee of the Month of August.
Jackie, who joined KBA in July 2014, impressed her colleagues who said that the reasons they nominated her for the award were:
- she has been doing a great job – and always with a smile – since she started
- she does a tough job very well. It can’t be easy always being on the phone to clients, but Jackie gets things done with little complaint or fanfare
- she has only been with KBA for a short time and has no hesitation to jump on the phone and contact our clients
- she is always 100% focused on achieving results for her colleagues and KBA’s clients.
Those who nominated Jackie said that she stood out in August because:
- she is very organised and motivated – I love the work she is producing
- of the number of opportunities she has created over the past month or so. Very impressive results!
- of her success in making appointments for other team members
- she understands the meaning of team work and follows this to a tee.
They said that Jackie could teach others about:
- how to keep smiling while calling clients and prospects
- what happened in the last episode of Sons of Anarchy
- not holding back and making excuses, but getting on with it and making the calls!
- how to always plan the reason for calls.
Well done, Jackie!