No matter what the size of your business is – if you employ staff you must make sure that your business is legally compliant. Having the right documentation will minimise the risk of any potential legal liability. Failure to do so can result in considerable fines, which could not only cost you money, but a high amount of stress, time and resources. Ensuring HR Compliance will not just save you money, it will also help you recruit and retain key talents who could potentially help your organisation go to the next level.
At Key Business Advisors we can help you tailor your documents and keep your compliance in check and help you manage your staff efficiently.
- Identify and assist with ensuring staff are on correct awards and are compliant
- Ensure employment contracts, offers and processes are award compliant
Salary and Wages
- Ensure you are following correct salary guidelines and are informed
- Identifying employee types, wages, options and awards that fit into your business structure
- Employment contracts and offers
- Industry compliant documents
HR Documents, Record Keeping and Templates
- Induction / onboarding documents
- Exit documents and records
- Interview records and documents
- Individual flexibility agreements
- Performance review, management and KPI record keeping
Book a free 15-min consultation
KBA is known for offering exceptional client support. You will have a dedicated HR Consultant, who will take the time to understand your business and propose HR strategies that best align with your company goals and values. Book your Free 15 Minute Consultation with our HR Experts today and make sure you’re compliant.