How to Manage and Motivate Staff through a HR Process Workshop
The new normal have impacted workplace relationships and teams. Managers are presented with a new set of challenges as they try to keep their teams engaged and connected. How do you plan to keep your employees motivated in 2021?
Leadership matters – now more than ever!
Just imagine working in a team environment where everyone feels understood and motivated. This is possible to achieve by shifting your approach to Human Resources.
Set aside a day and take on a more proactive role in managing staff performance. We have designed a program to help managers gain a better understanding of the key drivers of a highly motivated team. Enroll in the “How to Manage and Motivate Staff through a HR Process” Workshop to provide yourself with an understanding of how to best manage staff on a daily basis to increase bottom line growth.
Identifying the nature of the motivational failure and helping the team get back on track can bring your budget under control and improve employee retention. It’s important for business owners to consider ‘Employee Satisfaction’ as part of their overall business strategy. Implement best-practice HR processes and help your staff to perform at their best!
This full-day workshop, which is linked to Key Business Advisors’ Sales Training Programs incorporates different aspects of Human Resources including Recruitment, Interview process, Motivational tools, Dismissal, Performance review etc. This will help manage your staff and protect your business from any risk.
Gain a better understanding of the key drivers of a highly motivated team and learn the difference between a great leader and a manager.
What you will learn
- What is the difference between a great leader and a manager
- What is your managers role
- How to follow an organisational chart
- Key drivers for sales results
- How to recruit the right staff
- The interview process
- The purpose of position descriptions
- Starting staff with the correct orientation / planned induction
- The purpose of company policies
- Planning for training sessions and sales meetings
- How to motivate your sales team
- Staff performance reviews and counselling staff
- Staff dismissal and exit checklist
- Motivational tools
What you receive
- Designed Workbooks
- Class exercises relevant to the industry
- Certificate of completion
- Experienced, professional & friendly instructors
- $660* (GST inc) per person or $550* (GST inc) per person for two or more people from the same business