Performance Management – What is acceptable and not acceptable in today’s workplace
Managing people is one of the hardest tasks for employers and managers. Many would say they
have no idea how to do it, but there is a way to master performance management.
Learn how to better performance manage your staff to grow their skills and capability to achieve
your company goals and objectives.
Understand the importance of following the correct performance management process for better
success and outcomes. Learn the difference between performance management and
performance counselling so it does not cost your business! Unfortunately, many companies
discover the damage of their mistakes too late by not following a correct performance
At Key Business Advisors, our purpose is to take our customers on a journey to help improve your
business through all aspects of employee engagement and performance.
Join Director of KBA Colin Wilson, and HR Consultant Maja Trpevska for this interactive 2-Hour
Online Workshop as they discuss the following topics to help you better understand Performance
Management to grow your business:
- Understand performance management and its purpose
- Learn how to grow your staff’s skills sets and capability
- Understand the process to empower staff
- Learn how to address underperforming staff
- Understand the termination process and what is fair
- Understand performance counselling to minimise risk and high legal costs
- Why having HR Best Practice will grow your company
You will receive a free downloadable workbook, a copy of the recorded presentation (Available for 7-
Days) and the opportunity to ask questions to take your business from good to great!
For a head-start to this workshop download our “12 Steps to HR Best Practice”
Date(s) - September 8, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm