This breakfast seminar gives business owners a chance to learn about the importance of having a good Performance Management Strategy in your business and offers an opportunity to speak with the experts.
Principal at BlandsLaw, Andrew Bland, will be taking us through Performance Management in your business and how, when handled poorly, it can lead to employees making a bullying complaint or taking ‘stress leave’.
Andrew has been providing skilled and practical guidance as a solicitor and workplace advisor for over 20 years. He will be joined on stage by Key Business Advisors, Director, Colin Wilson, who will be discussing with Andrew a strategy that business owners can put in place to ensure they effectively performance manage their staff.
When planned carefully and handled professionally performance management can:
- Improve performance issues
- Provide an avenue for action (for continued issues)
- Avoid ancillary claims e.g. Bullying, stress leave etc.
- Legalities of Performance Management
- Workers Compensation
- Stress Leave
- Temporary Absence
- Practical Tips
- Recent Cases
- Lessons for Employers
- Chance to ask questions with the experts
- Arrive at 7:15am for 7:30am start
- There will be an opportunity for questions at the end of the seminar
- Hot Buffet Breakfast including, selection of cereals, bakeries and fruits, selection of hot beverages including freshly brewed coffee, tea and herbal infusions