Event DetailsREGISTER NOW!
It is vital that we develop our own skill-sets to keep up with the constant changes in demand of today’s relentless business environment.
Often small businesses get themselves into trouble due to poor cash flow and not having access to funds. The reasons could vary from not having a good strategic plan to not setting realistic goals. When you’re running a company, you are often blinded by the enthusiasm and it’s easy to get yourself in a cash crunch if you’re not watchful of your spending. This can be fixed by just being aware and making strong decisions. At this webinar, I will be discussing some strategies and decisions that you could potentially make to save your business from sinking.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The importance of sticking to your ‘Strategic Game Plan’ in 2020
- The importance of setting realistic goals to achieve budget and targets
- Why Company Culture will build on greater success
- The importance of your Leadership in communication and developing staff
- Great ways to empower your team through meetings and training sessions