Effective People Management Workshop
AFDA Members – QLD
(How to Manage and Motivate Staff through a HR Process)
An interactive training workshop for AFDA Members and managers who want to learn about Effective People Management.
Employees are an integral part of any business. It’s a Manager’s duty to make them feel motivated and engaged. However, this can be challenging when you don’t have a roadmap. That’s why we have designed a program to help managers gain a better understanding of the key drivers of a highly motivated team.
Identifying the nature of the motivational failure and helping the team get back on track can bring your budget under control and improve employee retention. It’s important for business owners to consider ‘Employee Satisfaction’ as part of their overall business strategy. Implement best-practice HR processes and help your staff to perform at their best!
This full-day workshop, which is linked to Key Business Advisors’ Sales Training Programs incorporates different aspects of Human Resources, including Recruitment, Interview process, Motivational tools, Dismissal, Performance review etc. This will help manage your staff and protect your business from any risk.
Gain a better understanding of the key drivers of a highly motivated team and learn the difference between a great leader and a manager.
What you receive
- Designed Workbooks
- Class exercises relevant to the industry
- Certificate of completion
- Experienced, professional & friendly instructors
- $880* (GST inc) per person
What you will learn
- What is the difference between a great leader and a manager
- What is your managers role
- How to follow an organisational chart
- Key drivers for sales results
- How to recruit the right staff
- The interview process
- The purpose of position descriptions
- Starting staff with the correct orientation / planned induction
- The purpose of company policies
- Planning for training sessions and sales meetings
- How to motivate your sales team
- Staff performance reviews and counselling staff
- Staff dismissal and exit checklist
- Motivational tools
Date(s) - November 28, 2023
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Bookings are closed for this event.